This year Azerbaijan and Russia will sign an agreement on cooperation in tourism sector. The corresponding document which is adopted on the basis of the “Program of cooperation in the humanitarian sphere between Russia and Azerbaijan until 2015”, will be signed by representatives of the Ministries of Culture and Tourism and Foreign Ministries of the two countries, Milli Mejlis (Parliament) of Azerbaijan told Trend on Wednesday.
According to the program of cooperation between Azerbaijan and Russia, an agreement will also be signed in the field of youth policy until 2015. From the Azerbaijani side the document is prepared by the Ministry of Youth and Sports and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and from the Russian – Ministry of Education and Science, Federal Agency for Youth Affairs and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Within the program, a memorandum on cooperation in the sphere of physical culture and sports will be prepared, as well as an exchange of groups to stay in youth camps will be carried out.
The cooperation program was signed on August 13, 2013 by Foreign Ministers of Azerbaijan and Russia, Elmar Mammadyarov and Sergei Lavrov. The document was ratified at the first plenary meeting of the autumn session of the Milli Mejlis (Parliament) of the country.
- Azerbaijan to organize summit meeting between UN and OIC (en.trend.az)
- Azerbaijan calls on the international community to demand from Armenia to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict through negotiation (en.trend.az)
- Belarusian embassy in Azerbaijan denies presidential candidate’s statement (forobserve.wordpress.com)
- Azerbaijan fosters close ties with Israel despite Iran (timesofisrael.com)
- Azerbaijan is to suspend cooperation with U.S. and NATO to ensure energy security (phantomreport.com)
- Azerbaijan takes over UNSC term presidency (worldbulletin.net)